Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year's Eve = Uncomfortable


Not going to lie I usually find bad movies perfectly entertaining. I love the smell of other people's failure and laughing at crowds of people buying into stupid stuff. This is why thought New Year's Eve would at least be some fun, but man I was just SO uncomfortable.

Okay, first off I'm pretty sure Garry Marshall didn't really direct anyone. I mean some of these people are good at acting, but man pretty much everyone was really bad. Hillary Swank did win two Oscars... Right?

Just so you know I hardly ever feel bad for people. I know all these people get paid way more money than I ever will, but they whole time I truly felt bad for them. I'm not talking about there characters i'm talking about the actual actors from the "amazing" cast.

So let us begin:

Zac Efron: I think he really tried, unlike other cast members, but trying is not good enough here buddy. I think he was trying to be a little gangsta or something. I'm still confused and its been weeks.

Halle Berry: Like pretty much everyone else she was given horrible dialogue. A my goodness! How do you make one of the prettiest women alive look that bad? I know, you could say they're trying to portray real life people and blah, blah, blah, but they aren't. If your gonna give the her dumbest things to say and the most unrealistic things to do she might as well look pretty.

Jessica Biel, Seth Meyers, Sarah Paulson, and Til Schweiger: Given the worst storyline ever! It had to be from a really bad sitcom episode that was never taped. I mean why? WHY???

Katherine Heigal: Looked fat but not all at the seem time. Also stuck in a dumb storyline.

Jon Bon Jovi: Nice try?

Ashton Kutchor: Actually was just the usual Ashton Kutcher caught in yet another bad sitcom episode. I mean how times do we have to watch people stuck in an elevator?? And with Lea Michele

Lea Michele: I felt bad because I think she was just as excited for being in this movie at Zac Efron was.

Michelle Pfeiffer: She actually gave the best performance and I know she was suppose to be a dumpy old women but man she looked SO bad. This woman used to be a hot chick and you know how those Hollywood ladies get when they start getting old. This was no confidence boast. I mean really you don't have to make her look like my grandmother crawled out of her grave. You only go that ugly for a role if your gonna win something.

Abigail Breslin: Not a cute little girl anymore. Kinda scary looking.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Josh Duhamel: I guess they did ok. I almost forgot they were in it.

Hilary Swank: Horrible dialogue, horrible hair, horrible make-up...

I really don't blame any of these people. I don't think they had any clue what they were getting into. Oh wait. There was Valentines Day... I've never seen it, but I'm sure it was some sort of sign.

So I guess thank you for making me feel bad for a lot of people I never thought I would feel bad for.

I can't believe how money goes into this crap. Give it to me or feed some starving children.

No comments:

Post a Comment